-
April 13th, 2005, 07:33 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hello
Anyone have any ideas how to do the following:
Either using FCP or Premier Id like to add some video white noise/static to a clip, to give the impression of an 'untuned' or broken TV, with a flickering picture, maybe with broken vertical hold too.
Does anyone know if there is a filter that does this?
The alternative is to do it in capture I guess.
Thanks
-
April 13th, 2005, 07:56 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
I'm pretty sure FCP HD/4.5 has "noise" built in as a video generater, since I used it in Crooked Features. It's black-and-white static only.
IIRC the Sapphire plugins also allow you to add JPEG/miniDV looking artefacting.
On the other hand, Sony Vegas has a vertical hold filter and other such effects, though I can't remember what they are called.
Premiere .... you use Premiere?
;-)
-
April 14th, 2005, 11:09 AM
#3
Inactive Member
hmmm....OK thanks for that.
Any ideas about free filters for fcp 2.... [img]redface.gif[/img]
>Premiere .... you use Premiere?
Id slice up the frickin DV Tape and sellotape it back together in a different order if I have to.
[img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 16th, 2005, 07:29 PM
#4
Inactive Member
on FCP you can add the NTSC or PAL lines on the screen in video generators...it also has the beeeeeeeeeeeee sound, but i dot know if that wgha your loking for
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks